Wednesday, November 5, 2008

YAAAAY FOR EIGHT!


Well, with 95% of the precincts reporting, I'm going on record claiming that Prop 8 has succeeded. I am so grateful for everyone and the support that was given in making sure this very important issue passed. And it was great to hear about Arizona and Florida both passing their amendments on this same issue. It would be nice to say that the battle is won but I think most people concerned realize that this is only the beginning of this battle. Undoubtedly, the opposition will fight to overturn the voice of the people. Let us not become too comfortable and complacent with where things stand today. Let us always be vigilant in protecting our families.

3 comments:

Dynamic Chiropractic said...

I was more interested in hearing the results on prop 8, than I was about the president! You will be blessed for all your hard work!

Michelle said...

I hear things there are pretty bad now?? People protesting and stuff. Do they have nothing better to do?? Seriously. Well I am taking my blog private. I would love for you to keep reading my boring life. So email me your addy so I can send you the invite.
Michelle
jamtwilley1@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I am sure this isn't the end. Phil told me that they tried to pass a similar proposition when he was on his mission in Ca. and he remembers passing things out. Good thing we have people like you on our side.