Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Monday, April 21, 2008
On a happier note, my Mom and Dad will be here in 2 more days and I'll have the rest of the week to hang out with them.
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
1. What is his name? Seth, Daddy, & when he's in trouble- Seth Christopher
2. How long have you been married? almost 7 years
3. How long did you date? we dated for about 3 weeks before I knew we would get married, 2 months before he realized it and then we were engaged for 7 months (too long)
4. How old is he? 31
5. Who eats more sweets? me, I am such a sweet eater.
6. Who said I love you first? He did. At his Mom's house in the bedroom I was staying in.
7. Who is taller? He is, by a couple inches.
8. Who can sing better? He can. I can hit about 4 notes and not on purpose.
9. Who is smarter? We're both smart, but Seth has more education and has a phenomonal memory for information.
10. Who does the laundry? I do. He'll put laundry into the washer and then the dryer but I end up putting it away.
11. Who pays the bills? I do.
12. Who sleeps on the right side? When we are in bed I am on his right.
13. Who mows the lawn? He does. sometimes with little boys pushing the lawn mower with him
14. Who cooks dinner? I do. On Wed nights he does fend for himself and the kids call it "Wapple Night" (waffles)
15. Who drives? When we are together he does most of the driving.
16. Who kissed who first? I kissed him. We were at his sister's house watching a movie and I really wanted him to kiss me but it was taking to long so I leaned off the couch (he was on the floor) and planted one on him.
17. Who asked who out first? I guess I did since I brought him my birthday cake and we had our first "date" in the Discover Card cafeteria and parking lot that night.
18. Who proposed? He did.
19. Who has more siblings? Seth has one more sibling than I do.
20. Who wears the pants? Depends on what time of the month it is!
Sunday, April 13, 2008
7. Lastly, I have an issue with female doctors. Yes, I am fully aware that's a prejudice. I have no idea what it stems from, I just know that I prefer men doctors, for me, for my children, etc. I hope I don't offend anyone, it's just a preference.
Alright, I now tag Nicole, Claar, Annie, and Marci again (if she wants to do another one- I like to learn more about you).