Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Anticipation

an·tic·i·pa·tion [an-tis-uh-pey-shuhn]
1. realization in advance; foretaste.
2. expectation or hope.
3. previous notion; slight previous impression.
4. intuition, foreknowledge, or prescience.
_____________________________________________________________

It is my personal belief that anticipation is a wonderful and kind of tricky thing. I have been anxiously awaiting my ultrasound date to find out whether I'm having a boy or girl. At this week's appointment, my doctor told me we were going to wait another 4 weeks. Well, I just can't take waiting that much longer when I know full well that they can tell for certain right now. So I've made an appointment for this Saturday, but now that is seeming forever away. Why couldn't I be going right now? The things we must do to accommodate work schedules. Anyway, now I am anticipating for Saturday in a most agonizing way. If only I could know today.

7 comments:

Dynamic Chiropractic said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dynamic Chiropractic said...

Try this comment again! Sending you girl vibes, and now I can hardly wait until Saturday!

Terry Family said...

Girl, girl, girl! Being a mom of 2 boys myself, despite the fact of being 'absolutely certain' that they were both girls, means that I'm quietly crossing my fingers that you're finally getting a girl. Moms of boys deserve to eventually get at least one girl, right?

Nicole said...

I always hate waiting for the ultrasounds,it is so hard. I don't know how some people can not find out what they are having. I can't wait to find out what your having, hopefully you'll get a girl and be opposite of your parents and have 3 boys and 1 girl

Amy Jo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy Jo said...

Oh my heavens, I am so excited that you are going to find out! I am hoping for a girl!! =) Don't worry, Saturday will come!

Heather German said...

Tash I am so excited! I can't wait!